Rooibos Chocolate Tea
This magnificently rich Cederberg Rooibos tea blend is known for its herbaceous character and long smooth finish. An unique blend that combines the benefits of Rooibos with the delightful flavor of chocolate and caramel.
Ingredients: Rooibos, Cacao bean pieces, Calendula & Sunflower petals, and Natural flavors.
General Brewing Instructions (for an 8 oz cup):
- Steep 1 tsp in freshly boiled water - ideal temp. 212°F - for 5 mins
- Strain, sip and enjoy!
Our Tea Master recommendation - for an even better brew!:
- Reduce the amount of water for steeping and top it off to 8 oz with milk (warm or cold both tastes great!)
- Add honey or sugar to taste
- Tastes better than chocolate milk but with the benefits of Rooibos!
- Remember, our teas can be steeped twice to "get more out of the bag!"
This tea is so delicious. It has become my new favorite! It will replace hot chocolate for me during the winter months. I love the aroma as much as the taste.😊
Got a chance to try their chocolate tea. Absolutely delicious. Definitely will be using it to satisfy sweet tooth cravings during my next competition prep
This tea is delicious! I've been drinking the chocolate lately. Yummy!
This evening we tried the chocolate tea after dinner. My granddaughter exclaimed, "OMG THIS IS SOO AMAZING!" Thank you for making her day!
Ever drink tea in the morning?? The delicious tea is my new morning drink. Can't wait until those cold winter days, goodbye high calorie hot chocolate :)